JOYDIVISION international GmbH - Office, production and warehouse move
JOYDIVISION in a new location
A very positive company development and the high goals of the new JOYDIVISION management are rounded off by a new location in Hanover Old Airport.
Since taking over the company, JOYDIVISION international GmbH has continued to develop in a consistent and forward-looking manner, so it is only natural that the new business premises should also fulfil the company's ambitious goals. The new office, including warehouse and production, enables the company to work even more efficiently. "The modern working environment in the modern offices, the large warehouse and the production facilities meet our requirements and fulfil our high growth targets," says Michael Dills, CEO of JOYDIVISION international GmbH.
In the new premises, great importance was attached to optimising storage conditions, including the best possible amenities for staff:
- Significantly larger storage capacity (approx. 2,800 m²)
- Good access for deliveries (2 lorry ramps, 2 gates for courier vehicles and two side gates)
- Hall flooded with light thanks to skylight domes and side glass façades
- Heated production area
- Air-conditioned offices
- Well-equipped social rooms (incl. shower facilities) for production and warehouse employees
- Direct connection to public transport
The new head office is located not far from the former building at Eckenerstrasse 3 in 30179 Hanover, a modern building with good transport links in the north of Hanover.
From 1 December 2023, JOYDIVISION will be based in the new premises, all previous contact details such as telephone/fax numbers and email addresses will remain the same.