Loveballs after pregnancy
Congratulations, you have just become a proud mother! Or you are planning a pregnancy or are already in the middle of it?
Topics such as postpartum recovery and pelvic floor training should not be forgotten.
The pelvic floor is the birth organ that does a lot of work in 9 months. It must hold the unborn child and is exposed to extreme stretching during birth. No wonder that the pelvic floor is affected.
- The pelvic floor supports and secures the internal organs
- It controls the opening and closing during stooling
- It supports correct posture and protects the spine
- It has a sexual function, pulsates during intercourse and relaxes after orgasm. In addition, a good musculature constricts the vagina
Conventional pelvic floor training can be very effectively supported with the use of ben wa balls. „Pelvic floor training with ben wa balls“ makes everyday training easier and you can even combine brushing your teeth with training.
Should you have any concerns, many of your questions will certainly be answered here.
And please don't worry if you can't hold the balls in the beginning, in our article „Help! Help! My ben wa balls are slipping out!“ you will find out why.
- Relieve the pelvic floor whenever possible. In bed, for example, put your legs up with a wedge pillow.
- Go to the toilet as often as possible so that a full bladder does not put additional strain on the pelvic floor.
- Wear loose clothing. The pelvic floor is directly connected to the abdominal muscles and should not be constricted by tight pants.
- Stand upright and put equal weight on your feet, hip-wide.
- Avoid any additional carrying and weight lifting.
- Notice your pelvic floor and try to tense it internally and let it go again. This also works great with ben wa balls after pregnancy.
In our guide article „What are ben wa balls? Sextoy or medical aid - we enlighten!“ we provide you with helpful information on the subject. If questions are not answered, you are welcome to send us an email to PR@. JOYDIVISION.de